Hey guys, today I am here sharing 25 bookish facts about me. So here goes the list:
1) Hardback covers are amazing but I prefer paperback.
2) My Goodreads challenge for this years is to read 30 books because I really don’t get much time to read.
3) I can read 75-100 pages in an hour, totally depends on a day.
4) I generally do my reading before bed and sometimes after getting ready for work.
5) My favourite genre to read is fantasy and historical fiction.
6) I don’t really like erotica.
7) I love reading book series than stand alones.
8) I face difficulties while reading classics.
9) I haven’t tried reading horror but I am keen to read it.
10) I haven’t read Fault in our stars.
11) I don’t like lending my books just like that I hope you understand.
12) I love thriller, Dan Brown and Sydney Sheldon is particularly my favourite authors.
13) I love audio books, I really like sitting back with head phones on with nice cup of tea.
14) I make notes while reading books of my favourite quotes. I have a dairy wherein I write all.
15) Before buying any book I try to find its free pdf.
16) I buy all my books online.
17) I carry my book along wherever I go.
18) I have think I cannot bear thought of breaking spine of my book.
19) Book that I absolutely love is ” The Kite Runner”.
20) Though I am a reader but I am not a creative writer.
21) I love when non reader starts reading and I love giving book recommendations.
22) Love story that have impact on me is ” Elenor and Park” by Rainbow Rowell.
23) current book series that I am reading is “Falling Kingdom” by Morgan Rhodes.
24) I am in love with book character, Elias Veturious from “An Ember in the Ashes” by Sabaa Tahir.
25) I have special place for negative characters in my heart and my favourite is King Maven from “Red Queen” series by Victoria Avyard.